CNH Industrial è un leader globale nel settore dei capital goods che, attraverso i suoi vari business progetta, produce e commercializza macchine per l’agricoltura e movimento terra, camion, veicoli commerciali, autobus e veicoli speciali, oltre ad un ampio portfolio di applicazioni powertrain. Presente in tutti i principali mercati a livello globale, CNH Industrial ha l’obiettivo di espandere la propria presenza nei mercati emergenti e anche attraverso le proprie joint ventures.
Siamo presenti in 180 paesi, con più di 63.000 persone in 67 stabilimenti produttivi e in 56 centri di ricerca e sviluppo.
La nostra presenza e la nostra ampia diffusione a livello globale ci permettono di sfruttare al meglio le opportunità di crescita e di perseguire la nostra ambizione a diventare leader dei nostri settori.
Attraverso i nostri 12 marchi produciamo i veicoli che permettono all’agricoltura e all’industria di continuare a crescere. Dai trattori e dalle mietitrebbie, ai camion e agli autobus, così come i sistemi di propulsione e trasmissione per camion e veicoli commerciali stradali e off-road, nonché motori per applicazioni marine, progettiamo, costruiamo e commercializziamo “macchine da lavoro”
Per maggiori informazioni:
> Perché lavorare in CNH Industrial?
Entrare a far parte di CNH Industrial non significa solo iniziare un nuovo lavoro, ma acquisire competenze, scoprire posti nuovi e incontrare persone appassionate da tutto il mondo.
LE NOSTRE PERSONE AL CENTRO!
In CNH Industrial ci prendiamo cura dei nostri dipendenti non solo sotto il profilo professionale, ma anche personale. Per questo motivo, forniamo una vasta gamma di benefit pensati per supportarti nella tua carriera e favorire uno stile di vita equilibrato.
> Key facts & figures
- SOSTENIBILITA’ il nostro impegno giorno per giorno. I nostri sforzi sono riconosciuti dalle massime istituzioni del settore e siamo inclusi come “Industry Leader” nei prestigiosi Indici di sostenibilità Dow Jones per la categoria Capital Goods
- DIVERSITY&INCLUSION: Il nostro continuo impegno nel supportare il tema Diversity &Inclusion ci ha portati al raggiungimento di un nuovo traguardo: siamo al 69° posto tra le aziende più attente agli aspetti legati alla diversità e all’inclusione, nella graduatoria stilata dal REFINITIV Diversity & Inclusion Index 2020.
> Opportunità di carriera
Aree: ICT, Engineering, Finance, Purchasing, Sales & Marketing
> Video aziendale
> Posizioni aperte
The Network Development Analyst will be part of the Ag Commercial Services ND team. Aim of this group is to identify best practices inside and outside the company to develop cross brand projects in line with the CNH Industrial Network Development strategies and priorities.
The role of the Analyst within this group will be to collect and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports in order to support the Project Manager in developing and implementing key cross-brand projects.
The role requires the ability to acquire data from different data sources and identify, analyze, interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Data Management – entry, auditing, reporting, and monitoring data systems.
- Elaborate and/or update comprehensive reports.
- Support in the resolution of major technical issues.
- Being reference point for tools training material development
- Support project management providing status update on a regular basis highlighting roadblocks and criticalities.
- Foster communication within the team by sharing relevant information through appropriate channels.
Requirements (including education, competences & years of experience):
- Good analytical and data processing skills.
- Good communication and relationship management skills.
- Open to a changing environment.
- Open to ongoing teamwork with peers with diverse professional, language and cultural backgrounds.
- Experienced user of MS office tools (XL, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook).
- Experienced user of QlikSense/Qliview (or other BI tools). Preferred
- Previous working experience as data analyst. Preferred
- Good knowledge of English language, other languages is a plus
- Preferred degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics, Engineering.
CNH Industrial is a multinational that manages more than $27 billion of revenues from 180 countries. We leverage on a global portfolio of 12 brands. We are both listed on the New York Stock exchange and the Borsa Italiana.
We are a company where more than 1.800 finance professionals play a key business partner role in supporting all our functions from around the world.
The selected candidate – listed under Law 68/99 “Categorie Protette”– will be in charge of the following activities:
- Ensure, for the assigned area, integrity of end to end financial records in compliance with Business needs, Corporate directives and policies, Local and Corporate accounting principles.
- Manage selected General Ledger accounting activities to enable local and group accounting and statutory financial requirements to be met.
- Support effective internal control maintaining adequate filling of documentation and evidences and full reconciliation of General Ledger accounts balances with legacy or source data.
- Support timely effective books closing ensuring respect of closing calendar.
- Support accounting managers and controllers on arising accounting issues or anomalies promptly highlighting them and providing recommendations.
- Active participation to projects and initiatives.
Desired skills and experience:
- Master Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Experience of 2 years minimum, ideally in an international industrial group.
- Excellent accounting knowledge (IFRS/Local GAAP). Knowledge of US GAAP and Group Reporting-Expertise is an advantage.
- Strong IT skills: Ms Excel, Ms Access, SAP (MM, FI, CO), Hyperion (HFM Genius).
- Proficient in English. Other European languages, for example German, French, and Spanish, are appreciated.
Location : Turin
The Sales Administration Specialist main responsibilities are Sales Support, Order Management and Invoicing Activity for the Area.
She/ He is the main intermediate function between Dealers, Distributors, Commercial organizations and the Internal Dep. facilitating the sales & supporting the activities that contribute to a successful commercial partnership.
The main responsibility of this role are:
- Coordinate the collection of Orders from the Dealers via the Commercial Team
- Support the dealer in the order entry activity when required (i.e. new appointed dealership).
- Receive orders, validate them and transmit to the plant according to order coherence collection period
- Order Entry (If required)
- Provide information to the dealer about delivery, discounts, prices, accessory, (Complete dealer order portfolio)
- Manage Dealers claims (Shortages etc.)
- Support proactively the Dealer Network/Commercial Team, Brand Leaders, Market Leaders, Business Managers
- Prepare and send proper doc. to the Dealer/ Importer to allow units collections (EXW Delivery terms)
- Manage urgent transport request, coordinate requests for internal market transportations and shipments to trade fairs, open days, demos…
- Prepare a summary of the orders to draft (monthly and quarterly) that allows the Credit/Trade dep. to verify the credit status of the Dealer/Importer
- Interact CNH Capital/Trade Finance to verify Dealer Platform and Credit Limit
- Manage Instructions to transport unit (Call-off)
- Inform Commercial Team about critical issues regarding payments delays
- Approve local suppliers and dealers invoices into SAP (where applicable)
- Issue debit/credit notes (help on deal, volume bonuses etc.…)
- Cross check and ensure sales forecast is aligned with the existing order portfolio
Impact (Provide one to three typical examples of decisions made or actions taken that have had or will have direct impact on the organization (i.e. revenue, plant productivity, unit business development goals)):
- Revenue (month end invoicing)
- Company inventory (order allocation)
Communication (List the types of individuals this position regularly communicates with, both internally and externally)
- Dealers / Importers
- Commercial organization (Business Director, Area Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Service Manager, Pricing)
- Commercial Controllers
- Manufacturing (plant logistics and assembly)
- Distribution Logistics
- CNH Capital / Trade Finance
- Fiat Services
Requirements (including minimum education, competences & years of experience):
- Supportive Personality, Results oriented, high organizational skilled, able to work under pressure with flexible working attitude: able to meet deadlines in stressful environment – determined towards objectives.
- Customer orientated, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential, manage potential conflict with dealers and distributors
- Team Player: show interest and ability to change the culture of the company by working collectively with peers & others to resolve issues and communicate solutions to help promote the Brand image. Available to share any additional workload within the team
- Competence and ability in people management.
- Basic product knowledge or open attitude to learn and understand it
- Proactivity & keen interest to progress and enhance role through use of tools & technology
- Cost Leadership & Responsibility by recognizing actions have a cause & effect towards reaching company objectives
- Profi user of Office Package
- Excellent German, English skills (other languages might be required depending from the country to support)
- Bachelor degree
- Only occasionally – normally one trip within EU every quarter
The Buyer Specialist is responsible for leading the team that manages the relationships with suppliers, follow the strategies of central purchasing, reach the budget target in agreement to Commodity Strategies and ensures production with the procurement of parts.
- Developing sourcing strategies in agreement with company guideline and by effectively driving and coordinating buyers to act consistently
- Executing Sourcing activities management in line with Program’s Milestone to define supplier in according to Quality, Financial and Technical request
- Developing Long term agreement with strategic suppliers based on key economic rules (raw material indexation, Productivity Plan, Cost reduction plan) and best contractual conditions in line with company rules.
- Contributing to achieve Budget target by executing proper action plan and reporting result on regular basis.
- Implementing Cross region Commodity strategy realization
- Define and execute supplier strategy to catch market opportunity based on Total Cost ownership including optimization of supply base. Presenting to management business cases on regular basis.
- Monitor market trends and forecast impact analysis based on main key drivers. Reporting to management assumption and actual on regular basis;
- Conduct competitive analysis and develop initiative and strategy to execute business needs.
- Keep databases or other systems updating supplier information;
- Monitoring Supplier on Quality and Financial aspect to prevent production discontinuties;
- Manage Material Planning Activities following and monitoring the suppliers’ production schedule to ensure material delivered on time to final customers;
- Identify and react to material plans that do not meet suppliers’ capacity/feasibility and inform Plant;
- Activate escalation process with Purchasing and Capacity Management Track purchase and the status of orders and deliveries;
- Monitor implementation of Supplier defining and sharing with plant corrective actions plans and following the Recovery Plan with suppliers in critical delay;
- Analyze the data and generate purchasing reports and statistics;
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (including education & years of experience):
- Short/Master Degree in Engineering/Economics
- Fluent English
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Relevant technical product/commodity knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of local supplier’s market for the relevant product/commodity
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the position
- International Exposure (worked globally and with multicultural teams)
- Used to work in matrix and complex buying organization
- Negotiation skills to achieve results
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well independently and with teams
- Ability to lead, develop and grow a team
- Able to work with discontinuity
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrate ability to lead programs and projects.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to independently make some decisions that also affect the team
- Good communication skills
- Good team work orientation
- Sense of initiative
Location : Turin
- Specialista Atti Regolamentari Tecnici per veicoli a motore
- Torino – Italia
- Sviluppo Prodotto
- TECH PE T&H – Homologation on Road – TECH PE T&H Technical Regulations
PROPOSTA DI LAVORO:
Presidiare e mantenere sotto controllo le evoluzioni dei Atti Regolamentari Tecnici dei Veicoli a Motore dedicati alle Omologazioni di tali veicoli (vedere da sotto gli argomenti principali).
Che fondamentalmente significa:
- Rappresentanza Iveco e partecipazione nei gruppi di lavoro legislativi istituzionali (OICA, ACEA, ANFIA, ecc.) In cui Iveco è presente per salvaguardare gli interessi aziendali;
- Studio approfondito dell’Atto Regolamentario Tecnico
- Follow-up delle modifiche/evoluzioni del Regolamento Tecnico
- Partecipazione attiva alle riunioni interessate, all’interno e all’esterno della Società (se necessario)
- Diffusione all’interno della Società dei nuovi contenuti e dei possibili impatti dell’evoluzione dei Atti Regolamentari Tecnici
- Supporto interno (Engineering, Platforms, Homologations, Institutional Relations, ecc.) per la corretta interpretazione della normativa, rispondendo e chiarendo domande o interpretazioni di dubbi
- Laurea in ingegneria meccanica o equivalente
- Esperienza in un lavoro automobilistico o esperienza tecnica simile e/o sui veicoli a motori
- Buone capacità comunicative in inglese (orale e scritto)
- Buona conoscenza di Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel, Share Point)
- Capacità di lavoro di squadra e capacità lavorativa individuale